Welcome to the Tahoe Reno Industrial Center (TRI), the largest industrial park in the world. Currently we have over 15,000 acres pre-zoned, fully entitled, and in active development. Sites are still available but are going fast.
Not only is Tesla Gigafactory 1 located here, but many of the foremost tech companies in the world, such as Google, Jet.com, and Switch have recognized the unique location, development and business benefits of this park.
Here are our competitive advantages that no one in the United States can match:
- The vast majority of industrial uses are pre-approved; rarely are special use permits ever required
- Grading permits issued within 7 days of application
- Building permits issued within 30 days of application
Yes, you read that right! Just imagine, you could have your site graded, built and open for business within 180 days following close of escrow.
- Roads and all utilities (power, gas, fiber, water, wastewater, reclaimed water) are in place and built for industrial capacity
- A Berkshire Hathaway owned power plant is in the park with a capacity of 1100 megawatts
- Ample water rights secured and banked
- 12 Miles of dedicated frontage on the I-80 corridor and Union Pacific Intercontinental rail line, which is the central logistics corridor to and
from the east coast
- Located in Nevada where there is ZERO state income tax!
- All land in the development is owned free and clear
Please call us for details or just come for a visit to see the largest, most dynamic hotbed of tech, manufacturing and distribution companies in the country!